Steps to finalize the admission in M. Com. P-I 2020-21
After getting admission in M. Com. P-I, students are requested to follow below mentioned steps:
Before you fill online college application form, keep following documents handy with you.
- Scanned copy of your passport size photo
- VNSGU application form
- B. Com. mark sheets
- HSC mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Driving license (if you have)
- Bank A/c passbook
- Fill the college online application form. Click here to fill online application form.
- To fill the form, your VNSGU application number (It starts with ‘AD2020…’) and your birth date, scanned copy of your latest passport size photo are required.
- Fill all details as required. Take printout of the form. Form is to be signed by the student and parent.
- Attach photocopies of all required documents. All documents must be self-attested by the student. Click to open M. com. P-I admission form documents list
- Fees for first semester M. Com. P-I is Rs. 9935/-. Once you pay the fees, it will be considered that you will not change the college.
- To pay semester-I fees online, click on this link.
- You can pay the fees using credit card/ debit card or net banking or by BHIM app. You may scan following QR code of BHIM App. Cheque is also accepted.
- Take printout of fee receipt and preserve it for future.
- Submit college application form, photocopies of all relevant documents in college admission help centre.
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Account Number: 50100238062677
Branch: Athwagate, Surat