Rules Regarding Fees
- The fees and deposits will be levied as per the VNSGU and State government Policies.
- College deposits will be refunded only if the student leaves the College after surrendering the original receipt of the same. The deposit will be forfeited if it is not claimed within a year of leaving the college.
- The deposit will be refunded after the student clears all dues.
- If any student after getting admission leaves the college during the academic year for any reason, the fees will be forfeited.
- Instructions regarding the term fees will be put up on the notice board. Term fees should be paid in single installment. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Rules Regarding Class Attendance
- Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory in each subject in each semester, failing which the student will not be eligible to write the university examination at the end of each semester.
Rules Regarding Discipline and General Behaviour
- Students should carry the Identity Card and Library Card daily with them.
- Students are directed to take maximum benefit of the College Knowledge Centre (Library) & Computer Lab. Silence should be maintained at both places. All students should strictly follow the rules of Knowledge Centre & Computer Lab.
- The norms regarding the election/selection of college students’ council, college test examination or other educational and curricular activities which are in force at present or implemented in future, will be binding to the students as per the rules of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.
- All the norms for educational progress, disciplinary actions, and admission process of the college for students will be binding to the guardians also and will be taken as their consent.
- Bringing Electronic gadgets, cell phones, digital diaries will not be allowed in the college campus (gadgets will be confiscated and the students will be fined). The students who do not maintain discipline or indulge in inappropriate addictions of any kind would be suspended.
- Students, who remain absent in the class due to illness of any kind, should submit medical certificate.
- All students should submit written application in the admin office to obtain necessary certificates.
- Students will be dismissed if they try to misuse the name and reputation of the college.
- Students are required to read the notices put on the notice board & college website regularly.
- Students should not create any hindrance in the activities of the college, inside or outside the classroom. Their co-operation for making the college environment cheerful is solicited.
- Students will not be allowed to call or invite any outsider in the college premises.
- The college address should not be used for personal correspondence.
- Students, without authorization of the Principal, shall not claim to represent the college at any organizations of the students or at any political or civic organization whatsoever.
- If a student is found misbehaving or irregular or fails to show any improvement, necessary actions will be taken against her by the Principal.
- Within one year of passing the University examination, the student shall personally collect the Original Certificates from the college. After that period, the college will not be responsible for the same.
- Ragging in the college premises is a punishable offence. Strict actions will be taken if any student is found committing or abetting the crime of ragging.
- It is compulsory to wear helmet for the students coming on two wheelers.
- The decision of the Principal will be final and binding to the students in all matters.